A-DJ-Radio podcast 021

Podcast 021 - hosted by E-VERTEILER - Unics 




In the year 2003 I started to make music. First I tried my best as a MC but soon I changed place and did the turntable thing.
At that time (2005) I bought my first D'n'B LP and felled in love with that kind of music. A few more D'n'B tunes followed and quickly I began to rock the first small parties.
Two years later, in september 07, I became member of the Vollkontakt Crew. That was the first step to professional DJing. Looking back on loads of parties we (the Vollkontakt crew) organized, we can proudly sum up a lot of very special headliners like Shroombab, Big Bud, L Plus, Zubcore, Splinta, the Zanglasound Crew, DJRen,Glyon, Yak, the wohle upper austran allstars, John B, Replicator, Icicle, Breakage, Ulterior Motive, Camo, Rawfull,Soulgrifter,Mike.l, Alex Schürz, Audio Device, MC Davox, Ulterior Motive,Total Science, Vicious Circle,the whole vienna new breed, Robyn Chaos, looox, Ferio,DKAY, Groovebagasch, the b0ngle sound crew, roy green, Telex, Summit, Slics, Jarhead, Glyon, Djohnson, Big Bud,... and many many more.
But believe me, thats not the end! Many wicked DJs will follow! ;) Besides the Vollkontakt parties, I did some others like the Antimonoton at the Böllerbauer in Haag, Heimspiel at the Posthof in Linz, some gigs in Vienna (Yeah guys, Viennas calling!!), and so on till i moved to Vienna because then more and more gigs were in Vienna...
In May 08 we got online with our first homepage (check: www.elektroschock.at) to serve the finest tunes to the bass lovin nation.
Since spring 08 you can see me juggling with 3 decks, which is much harder as it first seems - believe me folks ;) I spent a lot of time on rehearsing and if you want to check out some fresh mixes just click http:\\www.soundcloud.com\unics and listen!
2010 we startet a project called F!DEL!TY.
Its a coorperation between me and Munch'n'Daice.
We want to give newcomer Djs the chance to play in front of an audience in an well chosen club.
But it's now paused because we dont have much time to organize the parties but we will be back!! ;-)

Kommentare